• <object id="agkiw"><label id="agkiw"></label></object>
  • <menu id="agkiw"><optgroup id="agkiw"></optgroup></menu>


    If I’m just graduating and have a letter of introduction from the Party what do I call it?

    A letter of introduction from a university outside Hunan province should be labeled "Organization Dept, Hunan Provincial Work Committee"; for a letter of introduction from a university in Hunan province, it is "Party Committee, China BlueStar Changsha Design and Research Institute".

    Media Inquiry
    Contact Us | Site Map | Legal | Links |RSS
    Copyright © 2005-2022 China Bluestar Chonfar Engineering and Technology Co., Ltd. all rights reserved.Without written authorization from China
    authorization from China National BlueStar (Group) Co.Ltd. such content shall not be republished or used in any form.